Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Birthday's All Around


Today is a special day in my family. Not only is my sweet Sara Mei 5 today, but her cousin and her Grandpa are also celebrating birthday's today. So have a great day today, wherever you are, and join in the celebration. Happy Birthday's All Around!

This picture of Sara was actually taken only a few weeks ago as we had some unexpected late February snow. You can tell she is a princess because she will only wear pink. I lover her and I am so grateful that I have her in my life. She is stubborn, and ornery, and spoiled rotten because she is the only girl. She is constantly singing and dancing and making some sort of music. She is quick to smile and quick to give hugs. She is growing up too fast!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Happy Birthday Sara! We feel so lucky to share this special day with you! (Sorry that I spelled her name wrong on FB). ~Janet