Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My life is an adventure


Since I have been talking of my children, I thought it was time I introduced them. Isaac is the oldest. We call him Turtle because he is slow and purposeful in everything he does. He also wrestles. Since turtles and wrestlers don't like to be on their back it works well. Sara is next. She is my princess, and she will tell everyone that her nick-knack name is Princess. Everything has to be pink and sparkly. Since I was a HUGE tomboy growing up, I don't know where she got it from. It's kind of nice though that I have a girl who likes to wear dresses, and lip gloss, and perfume, and sparkly things. Michael is the youngest. We call him Monkey. Anything that looks remotely sturdy and he will climb it. He is sneaky and silly and fun. He has the best sense of humor of the three.


With them my life is never boring. Each day is an adventure and each day they teach me something new about myself. How lucky am I?

No comments: