Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Summer School











In Missouri, summer school is optional. A lot of elementary kids go to get ahead and stay ahead. I sent Isaac to help him get the schedule down and learn proper behavior before the actual school year started in the fall. So today is the first day of summer school and Sara has also started ahead of schedule. Technically she will be in Kindergarten in the fall, but in her eyes she started today. Of course it's always hard to be left behind and Michael wasn't too happy with the fact that he had to stay home. He soon dried his eyes when I promised him a new lunchbox too and turned on Kung Fu Panda. I have to say that it is really quiet at home today.








1 comment:

Janet said...

I think summer school is great! I can't wait to get there and put Kate in it next year before she starts kindergarten! Honestly, I think school is such a blessing and I don't know how people home school. My children and I need that space from each other! I hope things go well for Sarah and Isaac and I can't wait to get there and see you guys!